No phone calls please. Resume should be submitted in pdf.
- FULL-TIME MEMBER SERVICE OFFICER
This full time position is located at our North Tarrant Branch. Some financial institution experience is required including Credit Union or banking.
Serves as the primary liaison between members and the credit union.
Responsible for providing account information, interviewing, and opening new accounts for members and professionally handling member’s daily needs.
Provide a variety of transaction services to members including loan processing, underwriting, closing and disbursal.
- FULL-TIME/PART-TIME TELLER JOB DESCRIPTION
A minimum of one year cash-handling experience is required.
- Stellar customer service and strong communication skills are a must.
- Qualified candidate will be able to efficiently process and accurately perform financial transactions requested by members and answer inquiries related to their accounts and the Credit Union's services in a pleasant, friendly, and professional manner.
- Pay good attention to detail
- Possess the ability to follow strict procedures and policies
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Willingly provides backup for or assists other personnel, as necessary to keep work current, meet deadlines, or spread the workload equitably. In other words, be a team player!
- FULL-TIME MULTIMEDIA DESIGNER
- Portfolio required. Please include link to online portfolio in your cover letter and/or resume.
Each employee is required to volunteer a minimum of ten hours per year for Credit Union sponsored community service projects.
*Stockyards branch requires bi-lingual Spanish speaker.