Do you have enough money to cover all of your college expenses? If not, be sure to check out the Texas Extra Credit Education Loan! This private loan program offers an array of first-class features and benefits, including:
- NEW, LOWER Fixed interest rates starting at 4.99% to 11.49%(with Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) from 4.99% to 10.31%)
- NEW, LOWER Variable interest rates starting as low as LIBOR + 2.49% to LIBOR + 8.99%(with Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) from 4.90% to 11.40%)
- 0.25% interest rate reduction just for graduating*
- 0.25% interest rate reduction when you sign up for Auto Debit payments*
- Choice of three repayment options*
- 10 or 15-year repayment term*
- $0 origination or disbursement fees
It’s easy to see why the Texas Extra Credit Education Loan is the right choice for your educational needs!
* All rates and benefits are dependent on qualified applicants meeting certain requirements and conditions. For complete details about Texas Extra Credit including program specifics, eligibility requirements, repayment examples, repayment options and benefits, or to apply, click the link above.