Unity One Credit Union is excited to announce an enhancement to our mobile banking app: DPXPay! You must update your current mobile app in order to access this new service.
What is DPXPay? DPXPay® is a person-to-person (P2P) payments and account-to-account (A2A) transfer solution allowing Unity One members to send a payment or request a payment from another person anywhere, at any time, using only the recipient’s e-mail address or mobile phone number.
- A convenient service to send money to anyone via e-mail or text message
- Ability to request payments from anyone
- A simple way for members to link their internal and external accounts
Where can I find DPXPay?
1. After logging in to your Unity One mobile banking app, click on the icon with three lines in the top left corner.
2. DPXPay will be located under "Common Actions."
How do I add an external account or contact?
1. To add an external account, click on "Manage external accounts." Then, follow the prompts on your screen.
2. To add a new contact, click on "Manage contact." Then, follow the prompts on your screen.
3. To add a payee, click on "Manage payee." Then, follow the prompts on your screen.
4. After setting up a new account, contact or payee, you will receive an email confirmation.
Is there a fee to use this service? Yes. There is a $2 fee for each DPXPay transaction.
If you have any questions about this new service, please call us at 800-628-5517.
ABOUT UNITY ONE CREDIT UNION
Established in 1927, Unity One Credit Union is the oldest credit union in Texas. A member-driven and not-for-profit cooperative, Unity One CU served the employees and families of the BNSF Railway for 70 years. However, after transferring its corporate headquarters to Fort Worth in 1998, the credit union expanded its field of membership to include other non-railroad companies, organizations and individuals.
Today, anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Fort Worth, Blue Mound, Saginaw, Haslet, Keller, Colleyville, Bedford, North Richland Hills, Southlake, St. Paul, MN and Kansas City, KS may apply for membership. Unity One CU has seven branches to serve over 30,000 members nationwide. For more information about Unity One Credit Union, visit www.unityone.org. Think outside the bank.™ www.unityone.org