Whether you are a guy or girl, tween or teen, there are certain fashion trends that will be spotted in the hallways of most schools nationwide. Parents, this may be a good time for saving cents or checking out Unity One's back to school loan sale.
Here are the top fashion trends for 2012-13. Are you prepared?
- Graphic style leggings - According to squidoo.com, boys are going to be wearing Aztec prints and stripes, and girls are crazy about plaid.
- Denim - Look for colored denim and stylish vests and jackets.
- Bold colors - Colorblocking is a huge trend, and don't be afraid of outrageous colors. Even when it comes to your sneakers--the brighter the better. According to chiff.com, the hottest colors are tangerine, hot pink and ultramarine green.
- Oversized sweaters - Yes, finally comfort is in! Girls, borrow your boyfriend's sweater, and boys don't be afraid of choosing a larger size. Or, guys can opt for hoodies--preferably lined with fleece.
- Plaid - Crazy but true, experts recommend mixing plaids or at least incorporating it into your accessories like backpacks, jewelry, hats and shoes.
- Stripes - This fun trend is suitable for both guys and girls.
- Vests - Although mainly for girls, leather and textured vests are fall's hottest trend. For boys, graphic styles add a bad boy edge.
- Chunky Jewelry - From bracelets to rings to brooches, you can't go wrong with the chunk.
Did you answer the question? Are you prepared? If not, credit unions generally offer low cost loans with instant approvals. For an unsecured loan at a great rate, check out Unity One's back to school loan.