The start of a new school year is right around the corner, which also means it’s that time of the year when you have to open your wallet as wide as you can to pay for tuition and fees, room and board, books, meal plans and what feels like an endless list of other college-related items!
Of course we understand that college is expensive and not everyone is able to pay for it out of their pocket, which is why we offer the Texas Extra Credit Education Loan to our members! This private student loan option provides an array of first-class features and benefits, including:
- Low Fixed and Variable interest rates*
- 25% interest rate reduction just for graduating*
- 25% interest rate reduction when you sign up for Auto Debit payments*
- Choice of three repayment options and two repayment terms*
- No origination or disbursement fees
- Cosigner release option*
So, if you find yourself needing additional money to help cover your college costs, and all financial aid has been exhausted, be sure to check out the Texas Extra Credit Education Loan!
* All rates and benefits are dependent on qualified applicants meeting certain requirements and conditions. For complete details about Texas Extra Credit including program specifics, eligibility requirements, repayment examples, repayment options and benefits, or to apply, click the link above.